Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Happy 40th Julie!!

Yes, it's hard to believe, but Julie turned 40 today! Here she is 40 years ago, such a very sweet bundle of joy and springtime cheer for the insurance man and I.

It was Leap Year 40 years ago as well, and the insurance man was so positive she would not come on Leap Day, as he didn't want her to. So she missed it by 9 1/2 hours, whew. Otherwise she would have only been 10 today.
 

She had fuzzy light golden brown hair and dark blue eyes, which quickly turned hazel. It's so much fun to remember those days that passed so quickly. And now here we are, and 40 years have passed. Thank you Lord, for the gift of Julie.



3 comments:

Peter Jones said...

:-) This was really fun and really sweet. My kids and husband (and me) appreciate the pictures. I sure am glad that I got born to you! God has been so good to me in my family and parents. I love you!

~Julie

Lora said...

So sweet! I'm glad Julie was born too! We had some fun times growing up!!

Peter Jones said...

I din't know mom was so cute when she was yung. It was so nice of you to think of making a blog post about my mom when she was yung. :)