- Moroccan Chicken Skewers, curry noodle and vegetables with a yogurt dipping sauce for the appetizer.
- Warm and creamy chicken rice soup
- Spring greens salad with green goddess dressing
- A large loaf of homemade wheat bread
- For me, maple glazed salmon with rice pilaf, and for the insurance man, tri-tip steak with roasted red potatoes, and five! veggies on each plate, including a yellow-orange beet that had me fooled.
- Two desserts: Heavenly chocolate cake, and apple cobbler with cinnamon whipped topping
- Huge chocolate dipped strawberries, in both white and milk chocolate.
Doesn't that sound delicious? It was! All of that for two, was only $34. There was a choice of 6 different main dishes. We picked it up and heated it, and supplied a bottle of sparkling cider to go with. We took several hours, doing various things in-between courses, which was so much nicer than a restaurant.
At dessert time, we made a pot of tea, and split each dessert into two and shared. Quite a lovely Valentine evening.