Monday, February 20, 2012

Beauty at sunrise in the Grand Canyon





Yesterday morning I was up early and working on a scrapbook I am putting together of our vacation last Sept. I was at the point of working on photos we took of an early morning sunrise at the Grand Canyon, and it was just like living it all over again. Oh so gloriously beautiful and full of the grandeur of God's creation. What a wonderful way to start a Sabbath.
Later, after Church the insurance man and I attended a performance of our Central Oregon Symphony. What a delight and joy to find on the program three selections from the 'Grand Canyon Suite' by Ferde Grofe. The first was 'Sunrise' and I felt like I was enjoying it yet again. I checked YouTube this morning, and sure enough there was a really good video of the Canyon while enjoying the beautiful music. So, here is the link so that you too can experience the early morning sunrise at Grand Canyon. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCM8u-YlGQE


No comments: