Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Little Shouting From the Rooftops

FESTIVE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY BISHOPS BREAD
 
I had some leftover fresh cranberries, and saw this bread on another blog I follow. It is a great alternative to fruitcake for a festive holiday cake. I stirred it up last Sabbath afternoon, and soon the house was smelling delicious. It is quick and easy, and tastes wonderful. Choc full of nuts, cranberries and chocolate, even the insurance man thought it was great (he doesn't prefer fruitcake!)
If you would like more info and the recipe, follow this link:
 

* We were blessed with another family member today, the 6th of January. Jameson Peter Jones joined Julie's family, weighing in at 8 pounds 13 ounces, and 191/2 inches long. Mother and son are doing delightfully well. I feel like shouting it from the roof tops.... but posting it here on the blog will just have to do. More photos coming soon, I am promised.
 
 

No comments: