Monday, September 14, 2009

Saturday of the Seattle Trip

In July I took a week, and spent it in Seattle with my brother Joe and his family. While I was there I got to do a variety of fun things, with Joe and also re-connecting with some old and dear friends. I meant to post some photos on the blog, but just haven't had the time. Julie reminded me last week that she would still like to see some of the photos, so I am going to take the time to post a few blogs from the trip. The first thing we did upon arriving (and literally it was the first as we jumped from our car to my brothers pick-up who was waiting for us) and sped to my niece Emily's wedding. This is Emily and her new husband Brent Wheeler. They were married in the backyard of Brent's parents out in the country close to Lynnwood, Washington. Emily's mother-in-law had done such a nice job of getting the garden all pretty for the wedding. It was a beautiful day and a very nice summer wedding.
Emily made a beautiful July bride....

They used flowers from the garden, and were so vivid and pretty. I think both Emily and Brent had a very fun day. It was was a priviledge to be with my brother and sister-in-law at this special time. The good beginning of a wonderful week for me!

1 comment:

Peter Jones said...

wow. It's good to get to peek in at the wedding. It gives me a visual on all that you've told me. Thanks, mom. :)
Julie