Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunrise on a snowy morn

"Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me and I shall be whiter than snow." Psalms 51:7

"Though your sins are as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow.." Isaiah 1:18

"Like the cold of snow in the day of harvest, is a faithful messenger to those who send him, for he refreshes the soul of his masters." Proverbs 25:13


"Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?" Matthew 6:26


"O sing to the Lord a new song, for He has done wonderful things...the Lord has made known His salvation; shout joyfully to the Lord all the earth, break forth and sing for joy and sing praises! Let the rivers clap their hands, let the mountains sing together for joy before the Lord." Psalms 98:1,4




"My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the Lord...the bird also has found a house, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, even Thine altars O Lord of Hosts, my King and my God. How blessed are those who dwell in Thy house! They are ever praising Thee." Psalms 84: 3,4



1 comment:

Peter Jones said...

"I love the psalms, the first tree picture and the bird pictures."
-William
"That's really neat the types of birds you have there. I love the psalms in it."
-Samuel
"I really love the psalms. I love the bottom picture."
-Benjamin
Black-capped chickadee, we see them at our feeder all the time. We really enjoyed this post, this early Tuesday morning. :)
Julie