Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Can you guess what I've been doing?

I decided to get going and really do some Spring Cleaning this year. During my working years, I discovered that deep cleaning is a luxury, not a gruesome chore. When you never have enough time for it, you come to relish the time when you do get it.

Last week, I had help. My granddaughter Kory came for Spring Break, and helped me out. When people would find out what we were doing for her Spring Break, they would wrinkle their noses, and think what a terrible Grammy to make her clean.

But it wasn't like that at all. We had fun being together, talking and listening to music. And it felt so good when we would finish up a project. Of course, that wasn't all we did all week. We cleaned for part of each day (which was about all this older body could handle) then do some fun things. I took some fun photos of Kory cleaning, cooking and trying out brussels sprouts for the first time. However, I just discovered that I didn't have my camera chip in when I took the photos. They are on the small 'hard drive' of my camera, and I have no idea how to copy them off. Anyone??

Well, my bathroom, closet, bedroom and now the upper hall are finished. Sure wish Kory were still here!!

No comments: