Thursday, February 26, 2015

Family Time

 Last Thanksgiving our nephew Luke was with us from Seattle. He is a photographer there, and owns his own company 'By Luke'. We took advantage of his skills, and had several family photos taken. Since many of our family have not seen these yet, I am posting them to share. Above is our granddaughter Macy, age 7.
 
 This is us with our two daughters Joy and JoAnn and part of Joy's family.
 
 It has been many years since the two of us had a photo taken, so we indulged. Luke set up shop in our living room and these are the results.
 
 The insurance man and I (alias Papa and Grammie) with two of our 12 grandchildren, Kory age 21, and Macy.
 
 My mother and father-in-law, Larry and Bethel. SUCH a nice photo.
 
Another view of the two of us, plus a black and white that I edited.

Luke did such a nice job, and was kind and patient throughout.
Thanks Luke!

1 comment:

Peter Jones said...

I love them ALL. The one of Macy is really good. That's her best smile, I think. I saw the one of Grandpa and Grandma on FB, it's fabulous. I'm so glad that you had this idea! ~Julie