Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Weather


In like a lion and out like a lamb....that's March! I looked up the origin of that saying and it was like this:
"The phrase apparently has its origins with the constellations Leo, the Lion, and Aries, the ram or lamb." It surely comes in like a lion around here, but not too often does it go out like a lamb....
Last week-end we had a beautiful mild sunny Saturday, when my insurance man went out and pruned the rose bushes. Then Sunday it was rainy, windy and stormy all day. Monday morning we woke up to life that looked like these photos. 3-4 inches total, and snowing most all day. But by late afternoon it was all gone once again. March gets it all! I love spring snow. Since I have to sit (and for the moment once again lay) I can watch this panorama going on outside. I'm so glad that God made weather and has control over it!



No comments: