Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sweet Portraits

This week my very brave daughter Julie took all 6 of her children to get their portraits taken. Surprise...they all turned out very nicely. She says it was a good experience which is quite a change from some of these excursions in the past.
This is Cecily at 4 months old. I decided to post the girls photos today for our family, esp. Grandma Bethel, Aunt Wilma and Aunt Elna. Isn't her fuzzy red hair adorable with those blue eyes??
This photo is very good of a baby, and the photographer caught such a sweet smile.

This is Millie at age almost 2....and I just love this photo. Wish I could reach right through the computer to give her a big hug. When Julie asks her to say 'Grammy' she pretends to hold the phone up to her ear (it's only her hand) and says "Hi, Grammy!" I'm known as the lady on the phone..or video cam these days. I will post the portraits of the boys tomorrow.

No comments: