Thursday, July 1, 2010

Morning by morning

Comfort #1
"Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father. There is no shadow of turning with Thee. All I have needed Thy hand hath provided. Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me.
...morning by morning new mercies I see." My chief comfort in life lies in reading my Bible.
Each morning (most mornings) I grab my coffee, find my Bible and my spot, and settle in for some reproof, correction and instruction, as well as communing time with God. Isn't that incredible? That I/we CAN commune with Almighty God, the creator and sustainer of the the world! In season and out, day by day, reading God's Holy Word comforts exceedingly. There are no adequate words to express gratitude for this most blessed of comforts, that God so lovingly provided for his children. So I just say, thank you God.

1 comment:

from Georgia said...

Hi. Thank you again for your beautiful blog. I am a homeschooling mother of 5 sweet blessings down in Georgia. I long for beautiful words and encouragement in my walk with the Lord. You are a testimony to His goodness!
Blessings from Georgia