Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Easter Hat

She didn't wear it on Easter. That story is on my other blog. But one week late, Millie wore the little Easter hat and gloves to church. The hat has been worn for three generations, starting with my mom, Jennie. She put it on me and my sisters also and now I get to put it on my little girls. Luckily, Millie likes hats and "mittens." She was happy to wear them and happy to pose. Something tells me Cecily may have other tendencies when she gets this old. We will see.Calvin said she looked like a "town girl." I'm not sure what that means. : )



3 comments:

Monica said...

She looks so pretty!!

Jennie and Julie said...

This is the most adorable photo. I am tempted never to post again...so we can all just keep looking at her!

Lora said...

So cute, Julie! Love the outfit. I can't believe how old and grown up she looks. I think she looks so much older than Joshua who will be 2 in May. Maybe it's all that hair? :-)