Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

"The moment a child is born, the mother is born."

This blog is dedicated to our wonderful 'Mom' Bethel. Happy Mothers' Day to you Mom AND a happy birthday! She has always been lucky enough to have her May 11th birthday fall close to Mothers Day for a double whammy! "A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them."
Victor Hugo
Here are some flowers for you to enjoy. Remember I posted a photo of the tulips before they opened. Well, they are in their prime right now, as well as the quince. You can enjoy them with us.
"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. " ~Abraham Lincoln


This is my last post for a week. Julie will just have to keep you all occupied. The insurance man and I are going to the Oregon Coast for a week, and are greatly looking forward to it. You can look forward to the photos when we return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your tribute to the insurance man's Mom is beautiful. Thank you for doing that. She is a great sister and I apppreciate all she does for her family. Hope you have a restful time at the beach.

Elna