Thursday, August 5, 2010

A wonderful use for the old bottles

I got six of the old bottles together of various colors, and filled each with water. Then I raided our daisy bushes for a single daisy for each. I added in a pretty pink rose in the center and I am loving it.
The first photo shows the light in the glass bottles better, but I also took this one with the shade pulled to better see the flowers. Hard to get a photo that really shows how pretty this is.

That old purple flask is really a stunner! The neck is so narrow I could hardly get in the rose stem. It is old glass and hand shaped I think. A new way to appreciate my flowers and the old bottles.



1 comment:

Peter Jones said...

That is soooo pretty! I'm slow to comment, but I just loved this. The different colors, shapes and heights are very artistic! So beautiful on that shelf with the sun shining through them. What a great way to beautify your home.
:)