Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dress Up #3

Well, I just can't leave the dress up subject quite yet. I think I need to post one more...but that will be all, at least I think it will be! I thought it was only fair to post a couple of generations of boys dressing up too, and to that end I had to search deeper into my stash of photos. This post is mostly for my girls as these pictures are never-before-seen-by-them. They are also for his Mom and Dad and aunts to bring back good memories. Here is my insurance man in the 1950's having fun... Playing Indian Chief in Burns, Oregon at the age of 4...
I think my grandsons will be interested to see what a soldier looked like in the 50's...but by that big grin I think we can surmise he was having a lot of fun!

And last, a couple of tough hombres...my insurance man and his brother at ages 7 and 10. Just the hats were enough to change ordinary days. Hope everyone enjoys these little excursions down memory lane...and tomorrow I'll get back to other things like cooking and stitching...



1 comment:

Peter Jones said...

Even if I didn't know it was my dad and uncle, you've GOT to love that cowboy picture!!!