Monday, January 26, 2009

A good thing

This is kind of random, but one of the good things I discovered lately is a convenience food. Now, I'm a fan of Breyer's ice cream. I guess I'm an ice cream snob, because it's the only kind I buy. The classic all-natural vanilla is the best, but I occasionally get crazy and buy flavored ice cream. (Alright, maybe a little more than occasionally). So, the latest amazing flavor is: (drum roll please) CHERRY VANILLA. I adore cherries. This ice cream has pieces of fresh cherries in it and I think I might have found perfection! I know, it's not chocolate. I'm pretty dedicated to all types of chocolate anything. BUT, it's right up there with decadent chocolate confections. I'm truly that impressed with it. Yes, I did share some with my children.



1 comment:

Jennie and Julie said...

It isn't a coincidence that these two posts are about desserts is it??